Yoga Holidays at The Pavana Chiang Mai Resort are a recipe for bliss.
Everything is built around your relaxation and enjoyment. You can meditate, begin or improve a Yoga practice, eat very health food all day, get a massage or a sauna, walk into the hills, float in the pools, enjoy the views and get in touch with the Thai culture. If you need to get away for a few hours you can tour Chiangmai ‘s temples, go on a safari, visit an orchid farm or spend a day at Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand.
YOGA HOLIDAY (8 days / 7 nights)
- 7 night accommodation of your choice
- Round-trip airport transfer
- 7 yoga holiday breakfast
- 7 yoga holiday lunch
- 7 yoga holiday dinner
- 1 session of 60-minute Thai herbal ball hot compress
- 2 sessions of 60-minute Thai massage
- 7 sessions of 90-minute group yoga class
- 7 sessions of 60-minute group meditation class
- 5 sessions of 90-minute private yoga class
- 7 sessions of 30-minute Thai herbal steam or far infrared sauna
• The above rates are quoted in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
Please note that all people undergoing surgeries must consult with their personal doctor and surgeon.
Please book 7 days in advance.