Vipassana (Mindfulness) Meditation has been described as: “a way of self-transformation through self-observation. It focuses on the deep interconnection between mind and body, which can be experienced directly by disciplined attention to the physical sensations that form the life of the body, and that continuously interconnect and condition the life of the mind. It is this observation-based, self-exploratory journey to the common root of mind and body that dissolves mental impurity, resulting in a balanced mind full of love and compassion. Life becomes characterized by increased awareness, non-delusion, self-control and peace.”
FOR STRESS REDUCTION, FEELINGS OF WELL-BEING AND HAPPINESS
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is an expression of mindfulness tailored to health and well-being in our contemporary society. Mindfulness has also become a core element of a number of psychological interventions such as Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
Specific themes and areas of focus include seamless cultivation of mindfulness, through both formal and informal practices, in silence, conversation, dialogue and mindful approaches to the experience and expression of stress, pain, grief, and anxiety within us.
This retreat is more than a meditation retreat only. We offer a unique opportunity with our programs. It is tailor-made to the individual participant or group and connected with life-themes that ones bring in.
7- DAY MEDITATION AND RELAXATION RETREAT (9 DAYS 8 NIGHTS)
- Samatha and Vipassana meditation practise (incl. Relaxation/breathing exercises)
- Get an explanation of the program and mutual (work) appointments
- Approximately 4 hours a day of meditation practice
- Buddhist philosophy / movie i.r.t. Dhamma and life-theme’s
- 2 days offering alms to monks (opening day and the closing day)
- Visiting and practicing in surrounding nature / waterfall
- One day of Nobel silence (incl. personal exercises)
- Monk chat in Four Buddha Footprint Temple
- Explanation and meditative walk of Classic Labyrinth
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- Vegetarian Breakfast (8)
- Vegetarian Lunch (7)
- Vegetarian Dinner (8)
- One longevity drink a day
- Daily Herbal Steam room
- 2 times Thai Massage 60 minutes
- Flying lantern to close the meditation program
- Possibilities for additional gentle stretching and mindful Yoga courses during the program.
- Roundtrip transfer from Chiang Mai airport
|Room Type||1 person||2 persons|
|Pool Deluxe Room||THB 98,500.- net||THB 159,000.- net|
|Villa Suite||THB 99,500.- net||THB 160,000.- net|
• The above rates are quoted in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
Please note that all people undergoing surgeries must consult with their personal doctor and surgeon.
Please book 7 days in advance.