3 – DAY INTRODUCTION TO MEDITATION RETREAT (5 days / 4 nights)
- 4-night accommodation of your choice
- Round-trip airport transfer
- 4 vegetarian breakfast
- 3 vegetarian lunch
- 4 vegetarian dinner
- 3 longevity drinks
- 1 session of 60-minute Thai Massage
- 3 sessions of 30-minute Thai herbal steam or far infrared sauna
- 1 TakBatr (food offering for monks)
- 9 sessions of 60-minute private meditation
- 3 sessions of 60-minute Buddhist philosophy
- 3 sessions of 60-minute walking meditation to Buddha footprint
Never had the experience of meditation? Just give it a try!
In a playful way we give attention to Samatha (tranquillity/concentration) meditation and only touch Vipasana (insight) meditation.
This retreat is more than a meditation retreat only. We offer a unique opportunity with our programs. It is tailor-made to the individual participant or group and connected with life-themes that ones bring in.
- Get an explanation of the program and mutual (work) appointments.
- Approximately 4 hours a day of meditation practice, guided, relaxation, breathing and mindfulness meditation practice. Dedicated to Samatha (tranquillity/concentration) and Vipassana (insight) meditation.
- Alms offering (Tak Batr) at the beginning of the retreat.
- Work not only at The Pavana Chiang Mai Resort but also make use of the neighboring (Village) temple Wat Mae Ann, and nature.
- Make use of inspirational poems, philosophic texts, music- and video fragments, to lighten up your mind.
- Thai Massage/ Thai herbal steam room
- Possibilities for additional gentle stretching and mindful Yoga courses during the program.
- Use of all standard facilities of The Pavana Chiang Mai Resort.
- Closing ceremony.
|Room Type||1 person||2 persons|
|Pool Deluxe Room||THB 39,200.- net||THB 64,030.- net|
|Villa Suite||THB 47,500.- net||THB 72,330.- net|
• The above rates are quoted in Thai baht and inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
Please note that all people undergoing surgeries must consult with their personal doctor and surgeon.
Please book 7 days in advance.